Wednesday, May 15, 2013


 I'm a happy girl today.  I got my KBShimmer order in.  YAY!  I ordered two jelly polishes and the variety soap sampler.  Let me just tell you.. I thought the polishes would be my favorite part, but I'm in love with the soap!  *hehe*  Here's what I got in today!  :D 

Polishes are I Have a Crush on Blue and Witch Way? Soaps are :
Patchouli, Peppermint, Spiced Apple, Kaeido-Soap, Chia Tea, and Paradise
 

I knew I was gonna paint my nails when I got the KBShimmer polishes.. but what color to choose.. hmm... too hard to decide.. so let's call on the little Hailey!  She choose the purple or Witch Way?  :D  I love, love, love it!  Its so beautiful.  Of course I'm not a huge glitter wearing polish-ista so the coarse-ness of it is something I'm gonna have to get used to.  Here's how the mani turned out!  

KBShimmer Witch Way?  3 coats; close up. 

KBShimmer Witch Way?  3 coats; full view.

I will definitely be going back to KBShimmer for more products.. polish was great.. soaps were amazing.  Hailey's washed her hands 4 times tonight.  *LOL*  If you're interested in checking their stuff out you can find them on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/KBShimmer or direct through their sight at https://www.kbshimmer.com/.  I personally found it a better deal to shop with them through their Etsy store.  It was cheaper that way for me.  I did do a cost comparison and it was a few dollars difference.  And that's it from me tonight.  Till next time.. happy painting! ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment